College Grad Rebate
Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, but there's still more to learn - - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota's through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
• No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
• Competitive APR's on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehciles
• $500 rebate when you purchase or lease any new Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid models), Corolla, Matrix, Rav4, Tacoma, or Yaris between now and July 8th, 2013.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
• Earn your degree
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
• Have graduated from an accredited four year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school / program within the next six months.
• Have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years.
• Have graduated during the last two years from the two year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF.
• Have completed an electrician apprenticeship / certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
• Get to work. Show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
• Get insured. Have proof of collision insurance. Ask your dealer for details.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $500 in the past 24 months.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR NEW INVENTORY
Rebate offered by TFS. Rebate will be applied toward the down payment on the finance contract. One rebate per finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program. College Rebate Program is subject to change or terminate at any time. Some restrictions apply. On approved credit through your participating Toyota dealer and TFS. Not all applicants will qualify.